MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [For 1.6 & 1.4] Donation Page 2.1 (Updated September 10, 2010 and New Feature!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Donation Page sets up a new page (donate.php) that contains information and a form for your members to donate to you. This is my first *real* plugin Big Grin

Configurable Options include:
- Allow/Disallow Guests to Donate
- PayPal Email
- Money Currency
- Donation Page Message
- Donation Page Title
- Recommended Donation Amount
- Minimum Donation Amount NEW

A credits line is present on the Donation page, but you are allowed to remove it. Of course, it would be nice if you left it Smile

--------
Installation Instructions:

1) Upload donate.php to your root MyBB directory and donationpage.php to your /inc/plugins/ directory.

2) Install and Activate the plugin via your Admin CP.

3) Go to Configuration --> Donation Page Settings and edit the settings and message as you wish.

4) You can find the donation_page template in Global templates.

--------

License: You may not remove in-file credits/copyright, and you may not distribute this plugin or claim it as your own.

Please see the README to view the full license.

--------

Changelog:

Version 2.1 (September 10, 2010): Fixed JavaScript error with "Minimum Donation Amount" feature.

Version 2.0 (August 11, 2010): Updated to work with MyBB 1.6 and added "Minimum Donation Amount" feature.

Version 1.1 (October 11, 2009): Simplified settings page and added 'Recommended Donation' option.

--------

UPGRADE from 2.0 to 2.1:
Upload the new donate.php to replace the old donate.php OR

In donate.php, Find:
if ( document.donation_form.amount.value < "'. $minimum .'" )

Replace with:
if ( document.donation_form.amount.value < '. $minimum .' )

Download - http://mods.mybboard.net/view/donation-page

PS: This plugin WILL work with MyBB 1.4 and MyBB 1.6. Huzzah! :p

[Image: btn_donateCC_LG.gif]

Has this plugin helped you out? I appreciate any and all donations, big and small.
Nice, i hope this helps people.
awesome plugin
i love it
thanks!
finally there is a free donation mod available Big Grin
Good to see Zash developing plugins...

Congratz for the first release, hopes to get some more soon Smile
great zash! im been looking for this and waiting for a developer who manage to do this.. thank you dude!
Wow Zash, I'm impressed. Great plugin with no strings attached, this is what I call great "community spirit".

Cheers,
Gene
next step:
add a donation goal bar like the mod in vb
Big Grin
if you can lol
better use chipin then Smile

css progress bar is another option..
thanks for this release man.. this is really great and usefull to those non subscriber in mybbcentral..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13