MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Co.CC Set-Up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have had trouble with setting up a Co.CC domain in the past, so I have to get this issue clarified.

Can anyone please give me a set of instructions in order to enable a Co.CC domain? (my host will be x10hosting)
1. Wrong forum. (Although this must have been reported 1000 times by now)
2. x10 hosting suck.
3. Get a real domain
4. If you can't afford one ($10 a year) you shouldn't think of setting up a website.
5. Say your sorry, again.

LOL j/k
Both are free Toungue

try some paid host Plus domain, it will cost not more then 30 $ USD per anum.

I usually bought from www.iqsols.net with approx. 20 $ USD
Ghazal, most domains are only 10 USD, you aer overpaying...
Its like setting up any other domain.
None of you have helped me with my problem. I asked how do I set it up not opinions on what I should do, buy a domain, buy better hosting, if I don't have hosting, it's because I don't have online money. Geez. Can't a person get his problem answered anywhere?
You just need to edit the DNS and add the domain in cPanel, that's it. And you may need to wait up to +72 hours for it to work due to domain propagation. Some say 48 hours, others 72, but who knows it can even work instantly you just have to wait. But I'll say 72 hours as a limit, if it doesn't work that's because you did things wrong.
There. Finally. The answer I was looking for. I've tried URL forwarding before. Is that option bad?
Pages: 1 2 3