MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MYBB transfer problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
everytime i restore my sql the style changes and theres alot of missing pictures, is there anyway to just backup the members the posts the admins and not the templates like when i back up the sql which queries are the members the admins the posts and the forums also after switching to hostgator my admin cp has been asking me to login everytime i click something
If images are missing, it sounds like you haven't got the theme image files in the new location... you need to transfer the image files too.

For the login issue, there is a sticky thread in this forum explaining the issue: http://community.mybboard.net/thread-42123.html
ok i got that thanks now the only problem is just backing up the users, admins supermoderators.

also when i backup what i do is delete all the sql queries in phpadmin then import the backup. from the sql file i attached is there a way to only get those things.

is there a way to merge my current database with the backup