MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AutoMedia 4.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
grrrr ... lol

I erased the error pictures that it was giving ... im going to do it again and make pictures of the errors Wink
Ok Smile

btw are you using IE8 and the toolbar container plugin?
and the error is something like:
'null' is null or not an object ?

Then it's pretty sure caused by the toolbar container plugin, because it (and thus all other plugins using it) has problems with IE8.
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-449...#pid443516

I hope c0kr3x will release an update soon but until then you can try the attached file. It works for me with IE8 and IE7.
thank you very mutch man for this great release...but this release has a error that if you post a sound track on the post the plugins read only the first 33 sec

please correct this error because it´s important

and sorry for my low english
You mean embedded mp3 files play only for 33 seconds?
Yes, there was a wrong attribute in the JW player code.
Thanks for reporting it!

Please upload the attached file to your plugins directory and just overwrite the existing file. It should solve the problem.
ok, i dropped the toolbar as i don't really need it ... so far everything is working great Wink
(2010-03-08, 05:03 PM)doylecc Wrote: [ -> ]You mean embedded mp3 files play only for 33 seconds?
Yes, there was a wrong attribute in the JW player code.
Thanks for reporting it!

Please upload the attached file to your plugins directory and just overwrite the existing file. It should solve the problem.

yes excactly...ok i will overwrite it and try again
the probleme has been solved...thank you very much for your attention
(2010-03-08, 08:36 PM)technoman Wrote: [ -> ]ok, i dropped the toolbar as i don't really need it ...
I don't use the toolbar either. Wink

AutoMedia 1.1.6 released:

#Typo in language file fixed
#Bugfix for mp3 files stop playing after 33 seconds
#Added support for m4v files

(update info in first post)

Download:
http://mods.mybboard.net/download/automedia

More information and alternative download
All works perfect but i have problem with portal.php
i see only the links.

Its possible to fix that ? or i missed something ?

Thanks guys perfect mod
I can't get the 'restrict embedding of flash files to mods, supermods, admins' to work
yep it works good, plus the videos are a bit bigger now when posting the URL ( great job ) Smile