MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AutoMedia 4.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok will do, wow thanks for the quick response Wink
The player's buttons etc are red on my site, any way i can change the color of that ?
[Image: example_vidplayer.PNG]

Hope you can help out.
You can change the color by editing the plugin file.
Open automedia.php and search for: c80808 (you should find it 12 times in the code)
Replace all with another color, i.e. ffffff for white.
Thanks ^^
Great plugin, Very good work Big Grin
MyBB version 1.4.12

AutoMedia version 1.1.7

Home » Board SettingsAutoMedia Global ( does not look anything )

Home » Board SettingsAutoMedia Sites ( does not look anything )
[Image: automediaerror1.th.png]

[Image: automediaerror2f.th.png]
Looks like there were no language files when you installed the plugin.

Make sure you have uploaded "automedia.lang.php" and "admin/automedia.lang.php" to your inc/languages/english/ folder (and inc/languages/*your languages*/ folders if you use other language packs too)
Then deinstall the plugin and install it again.
(2010-04-18, 10:59 AM)doylecc Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like there were no language files when you installed the plugin.

Make sure you have uploaded "automedia.lang.php" and "admin/automedia.lang.php" to your inc/languages/english/ folder (and inc/languages/*your languages*/ folders if you use other language packs too)
Then deinstall the plugin and install it again.

Woow quick reply. Thanks for suggestion. I'll try.
Thanks. Now it's works.
This plugin is awsome thanks.
One question is it normal when i use it with gametrailers that it ask for:
The server cms.gametrailers.com at cms.gametrailers.com requires a username and password.
(2010-04-27, 02:03 AM)ThE JoKeR Wrote: [ -> ]This plugin is awsome thanks.
One question is it normal when i use it with gametrailers that it ask for:
The server cms.gametrailers.com at cms.gametrailers.com requires a username and password.

Thanks Smile

Usually you don't have to enter username and password for gametrailer videos but some of them ask you to enter your date of birth afaik.
It seems the cms.gametrailers.com subdomain is protected.
If you click http://cms.gametrailers.com/ it requires username and pw, http://www.gametrailers.com doesn't.