MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AutoMedia 4.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok thanx for the reply Wink
1 question?

SWF Flash does it allow us to embed it or just the url?

I was thinking of some games to put on my mybb forum that are flash games this is why i ask
besides the question ... your plug still rocks Smile
Smile

Yes it allows you to embed SWF like flash games, however, by default only admins are allowed to embed flash files in their posts, though all users can see/play them.
But if you really trust your users Huh Wink you can change the permissions in the ACP automedia global settings.
(2010-04-28, 06:59 PM)doylecc Wrote: [ -> ]But if you really trust your users Huh Wink

no i don't trust members Big Grin
I have a problem...
It embs .flv perfectly in the player, but with .mp4 it tries to run it via quicktime...
Which is a pain in the lime and crashes a lot, not only with me >.>
Could there be a way to make it use the player with both .flv as .mp4 ( and perhaps even other formats ).
Because youtube and a lot of other sites do the same...
So that it can be done is already proven, i just don't understand how it really works since i don't have the .fla of the player and it can't be found within automedia.php itself.

Hope you can help me with this.
Best regards, Robin
The current player only supports flv files but they're working on a new version which is supposed to play mp4 and m4v files as well.
If it's released I'll certainly try to implement it in the plugin. Wink
Can't wait for the next version than !.
( Also a thing, perhaps making the colors of the player an option in the AdminCP instead of going through automedia.php, i had the same problem once ^^ ).
how about adding mefeedia to your list?
http://www.mefeedia.com/
hey sadly, i have got behind on keeping it updated and are on 1.1.3 but your first post does not say what to do for that version. So any help is greatly appreciated.
Working great for me thank you Smile