MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AutoMedia 4.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2010-05-17, 07:14 AM)Shemo Wrote: [ -> ]how about adding mefeedia to your list?
http://www.mefeedia.com/
I'll have a look at it. Wink

(2010-05-18, 05:33 AM)ryansstuff Wrote: [ -> ]hey sadly, i have got behind on keeping it updated and are on 1.1.3 but your first post does not say what to do for that version. So any help is greatly appreciated.
Since there were some major changes after v1.1.3 you have to deactivate and deinstall the plugin, upload the new files and install it again. After that you have to restore your individual settings. (you find a step by step instruction in the readme.txt within the download)

(2010-05-18, 10:48 AM)Chrissy Poo Wrote: [ -> ]Working great for me thank you Smile
Thanks! Smile
Please help!
MyBB v 1.4.13
AutoMedia 1.1.7
I must be doing something wrong. Huh The AutoMedia does not show as a menu choice in User CP. The AutoMedia Global settings have the Disallow Group ID's 1,5,7 (Guest, Banned, Awaiting Activation).

Re: Upload the complete folders "inc" and "mediaplayer" into your forum home directory and overwrite the existing plugin files.

I can't upload the folder "inc" because it already exits and I would overwrite it. So, I just added the new files and folders. Also, I don't know what plugin files would be overwritten since there is aleady the plugin, Akismet, which came with MyBB.
Greenwoodlake, you upload the files within the folder, not the whole thing.
(2010-05-26, 07:53 PM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]Greenwoodlake, you upload the files within the folder, not the whole thing.

I finally figured that out. duh. Toungue

There are no Automedia settings in the User CP or anywhere else. But one of the Moderators entered a Youtube link and the vid was displayed, anyway. So, as long as there's a vid display I'm satisfied.
Please insert in next version - Soundcloud.com
(2010-05-22, 07:14 PM)GreenwoodLake Wrote: [ -> ]I can't upload the folder "inc" because it already exits and I would overwrite it. So, I just added the new files and folders. Also, I don't know what plugin files would be overwritten since there is aleady the plugin, Akismet, which came with MyBB.

If you are using ftp, it would not overwrite the folder, but only add to it. At least that's true on a Linux server, I don't know about Windows.
Hello, two questions:

1) _ How should I do to center the videos in the messages?
2) _ Because the button "full screen" is disabled?.
It is indicated in the php, but does not work.
<param name=\'allowfullscreen\' value=\'true' />

Greetings!.
(2010-07-03, 06:59 PM)Gmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, two questions:

1) _ How should I do to center the videos in the messages?
2) _ Because the button "full screen" is disabled?.
It is indicated in the php, but does not work.
<param name=\'allowfullscreen\' value=\'true' />

Greetings!.

1)
[align=center]<->http://www.youtubevr4845850 for it to center  remember to leave a space between first center bracket and last closing center bracket<->[/align]

2)The full screen button works for me just fine
jejejeje, great detail about the center xD.

In my forum don't get the button "Full Screen", see: ****

Edit: Oops, I had an old version of the plugin, sorry, thanks! Blush
(2010-07-04, 12:34 AM)Gmaster Wrote: [ -> ]jejejeje, great detail about the center xD.

In my forum don't get the button "Full Screen", see: ****

Edit: Oops, I had an old version of the plugin, sorry, thanks! Blush

Your welcome Wink