MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AutoMedia 4.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not working for me , any idea why i pasted direct link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFvXipFF4mQ but it not shows any video still link
(2009-09-06, 07:27 AM)alirex Wrote: [ -> ]Not working for me , any idea why i pasted direct link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFvXipFF4mQ but it not shows any video still link

At the moment I can only think of the following:

Are all settings in ACP and User CP set to Yes?
Do you have any url anonymizer plugin/script installed?
Is the shown link still clickable? (because if you put the url directly between mycode tags it doesn't get parsed by mybb)
(2009-09-06, 12:05 PM)doylecc Wrote: [ -> ]At the moment I can only think of the following:

Are all settings in ACP and User CP set to Yes?
Do you have any url anonymizer plugin/script installed?
Is the shown link still clickable? (because if you put the url directly between mycode tags it doesn't get parsed by mybb)

Everything is fine the board is fresh i was just testing your plugin before apply to main board. yes Link is clickable and there is no anonymizer
That's really odd.
Maybe you could give me a link to your test board - by PM or so?
Tried to download the plugin, but get an invalid link. Has this been romoved, or moved?
I uploaded a new version to the mod section yesterday and it's awaiting validation.

v1.1.3 supports some new video sites, comes with a install function (so users settings won't get lost in future updates) and language files. Smile

You can find the changelog in the first post.

For the time til the update is approved in the mod section you can alternatively download it from HERE. Smile
Thanks Doylecc...upgraded Wink
this is truly awesome, great job! Big Grin
Thanks! I'm glad you like it. Shy

BTW: if you think of any other video site that should be added please let me know. I'll try to include it in a future version. Smile
This is probably one of the best plugins for MyBB.. Big thanks