MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AutoMedia 4.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
AutoMedia 2.0 is awaiting validation on the Mods site. Smile
(2011-11-25, 03:57 PM)doylecc Wrote: [ -> ]AutoMedia 2.0 is awaiting validation on the Mods site. Smile

Nope Toungue Its validated Wink
(2011-11-25, 05:30 PM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-11-25, 03:57 PM)doylecc Wrote: [ -> ]AutoMedia 2.0 is awaiting validation on the Mods site. Smile

Nope Toungue Its validated Wink

Wink Thanks!
You're welcome, I use this so I tend to try and keep it up to date Wink
thanx alot but what is the changes between 1.1.9 and 1.1.10
2.0 is a complete rewrite, but the most visible changes are in ACP + the new settings for codebuttons and forcing the same width and height to all videos.
You can find more details and a full list of supported sites in the documentation or the readme file.
Thanks author!
AutoMedia 2.0.1:

#Fixed bug with showing codebuttons in User CP
#Ebaumsworld.com module added
#Language files updated
#Template caching added
#Function for reapplying template edits added
-Template edits are applied automatically if one day a new theme is imported or added
-Additionally, template edits can be reapplied from Plugins overview in ACP (e.g. after reverting your templates)

For more, view first post or readme file. Wink
Is there any way of applying a transparent mode to the iFrame for youtube videos like in this link

I have a fixed menu bar on my forum and on scroll the youtube videos are on top this. Is there any way of implementing that code in your plugin.

Thanks
J
Did you fix liveleak in the 2.0.1 version?