MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AutoMedia 4.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
do instagram photos/videos work for anyone using this plugin? for me, they do not.
(2016-01-26, 10:07 PM)andrewjs18 Wrote: [ -> ]do instagram photos/videos work for anyone using this plugin?  for me, they do not.

yup, it's working for me...
Soundcloud stopped working again for me :/
Warning [2] file_get_contents(): https:// wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_fopen=0 - Line: 36 - File: inc/plugins/automedia/mediasites/twitter.php PHP 5.5.30 (Linux)

Warning [2] file_get_contents(https://api.twitter.com/1/statuses/oembed.json?id=687502890978639872): failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found - Line: 36 - File: inc/plugins/automedia/mediasites/twitter.php PHP 5.5.30 (Linux)

I'm getting this error in threads that contain twitter links. After doing some googling it looks like I might have to replace file_get_contents with curl in twitter.php.

-edit-
It worked! All I did was add the function from that page and replaced file_get_contents with curl_file_get_contents.
(2016-01-27, 08:52 AM)Blackbeard Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-26, 10:07 PM)andrewjs18 Wrote: [ -> ]do instagram photos/videos work for anyone using this plugin?  for me, they do not.

yup, it's working for me...

see, they don't work for me. I had 1 show up for a day, then it stopped working the next.
I have it working but I still prefer jplayer which I cannot use. Talk about frustration! I still cannot configure the size of the
player and it sucks to say the least and also the fact that I cannot even use the name of file that is playing and it displays the entire link to where the file is stored on my server...But what is ... is I suppose

I hope I can find another player that will play my audiobook files Confused 

Okay I guess no one can help me... I guess I will have to work something out or I can't run an ebook site with mybb. Doylec has not been on since: 2015 and there is no way to get a hold of him. Now I do not know if the problem is the the plugin or with the media container size on mybb. I give up.. have been searching this problem for months with not one suggestion.. so no one else knows either, maybe I will have to move on..... Sad
Is there a module for images?
Anybody have any idea how we can prevent the

"MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance."

When someone posts a tweet that was deleted? I tried modifying the file get contents call in twitter.php but that doesn't seem to be helpful Smile
how do you create the playlist??
Thank you. Plugin works excellent!