MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AutoMedia 4.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
can you make it with buttons where the codes go, plus can you add a flash player so nobody can steal or know where we got the url Wink
(2009-09-29, 09:54 PM)rapid Wrote: [ -> ]You should think about doing one for pictures from external hosts (example photobucket etc)
I've never thought about it because image hosts (like photobucket etc) usually generate bb-code for the images. I think it's the easiest way to just copy and paste the bb-codes from the image host.

(2009-09-30, 02:55 AM)technoman Wrote: [ -> ]can you make it with buttons where the codes go, plus can you add a flash player so nobody can steal or know where we got the url Wink
Uhm...you mean something like this? Wink
with buttons like this in same area but on top like this
One purpose of the plugin is that you don't need buttons for embedding videos. Wink
can you make that added mod to go with this for flash player i was mentioning ( so peaople do not go back to youtube or what ever ) it wont show where the url is from?
Does it work with gamespot media? Dolec I think your a bit outvoted on the button issue. I'd like to see a code button for it to.
(2009-09-03, 01:34 PM)doylecc Wrote: [ -> ]Name: AutoMedia
Author: doylecc
Version: 1.1.4
MyBB Version: 1.4.*
Demo: http://www.angeltheseries.de/ftp1/forum/...-AutoMedia

Description:
-AutoMedia Plugin automatically embeds videos and music from different sites in posts. The plugin recognizes the posted URL and shows the videos/audios. You don't need to insert any MyCode.
-It can also embed various media files from almost any website. The plugin recognizes the file type in the URL and embeds the media file in your post.
-Embedding can be disabled for single links by using MyCode tags [amoff]URL[/amoff]
-The embedding can be enabled/disabled in ACP Settings.
-Embedding can be disabled for Guests and certain usergroups in ACP Settings.
-Embedding can be enabled for certain forums only in ACP Settings.
-Embedding of adult site videos can be enabled optionally.
-Embedding can be enabled/disabled for every single site and file type in ACP Settings.
-The plugin also adds in "User CP" a new menu item "AutoMedia"with a select box. Every user can set whether he wants embedding enabled (Yes (default)) or disabled (No). If he chooses "No" he will only see the links in posts instead the embedded videos/audios.

Currently the following sites and file types are supported:
  • Youtube (and YT Playlist Videos)
  • Dailymotion
  • Google Videos
  • MyVideo
  • Veoh
  • Clipfish
  • Vimeo
  • Metacafe
  • Photobucket Videos
  • Divshare Video + Audio
  • Myspace Videos
  • Megavideo
  • Yahoo Videos
  • Streetfire
  • Sevenload
  • Facebook Videos
  • Last.fm Music
  • Guba
  • Clipshack
  • TwitVid (Twitter)
  • Brightcove
  • Clipjunkie
  • Tudou
  • MP3 Audio
  • FLV Flashvideo
  • SWF Flash
  • MP4 Video
  • DivX Video
  • AVI Video
  • MOV Quicktime Videos
  • RM/RAM Real Media
  • WMV/WMA Windows Media
  • MPG/MPEG Video
    ##since v1.1.2:
  • Collegehumor
  • MTV Movies/Trailer
  • MTV Music Videos
  • BBC iPlayer Videos/Radio (Videos UK only)
  • Lustich.de Videos
  • Hulu Videos (US only)
  • Traileraddict
  • Apple Trailers
    ##since v1.1.4:
  • Viddler
  • Blip.tv
  • TrTube
  • Break.com
  • Sapo.pt
  • Futebol Sapo.pt
  • Trilulilu
  • Rutube
  • Gametube
  • Gametrailers
  • 6 different adult video sites (disabled by default)

Installation & Update:
Readme.txt

Since v1.1.4 has some major code changes please note:
To update to v1.1.4, deactivate AND deinstall the plugin BEFORE uploading the new files.

Changelog:
v1.1.4
#Settings split into 2 settinggroups (Global and Sites)
#Forum setting added (Enable embedding for certain forums only in ACP by entering fid's)
#Usergroup setting added (Disallow certain usergroups seeing embedded media)
#Changed setting menu in User CP
#[amoff]URL[/amoff] MyCode added for excluding links from embedding
#Problems with Hulu, Lustich, Traileraddict and Apple Videos if multiple videos of the same domain are in one post fixed
#Typo in Brightcove embed code fixed
#Code changes for reducing database queries
#Viddler video support added
#Blip.tv video support added
#TrTube video support added
#Break.com video support added
#Sapo video and Sapo futebol video support added
#Trilulilu video support added
#Rutube video support added
#Gametube video support added
#Gametrailers video support added
#Adult video support added (disabled by default) (6 supported sites: for details view Readme.txt)
#New language files

v1.1.3
#Language file support added
#Youtube links containing "?gl=" fixed

v1.1.2
#Collegehumor video support added
#MTV Movie videos/trailer support added
#MTV Music video support added
#BBC iplayer video/radio support added
#Lustich.de video support added
#Hulu video support added
#Traileraddict video support added
#Apple Trailers support added

#cURL status on Plugins page in ACP
#Install function added for easier updating (users settings won't get lost in future updates)

License:
GPL v3

Download:
http://mods.mybboard.net/download/automedia

This is my first plugin release, if you hit on any problems with it please post it here. Shy
(2009-10-01, 07:36 PM)technoman Wrote: [ -> ]can you make that added mod to go with this for flash player i was mentioning ( so peaople do not go back to youtube or what ever ) it wont show where the url is from?

If you really want to protect the url I'd say you don't need a flash player but rather something like Coldlink
It generates a new video link and the video plays on your website only.
You can even add a [Coldlink] mycode.

(2009-10-01, 08:58 PM)scylla Wrote: [ -> ]Does it work with gamespot media? Dolec I think your a bit outvoted on the button issue. I'd like to see a code button for it to.

No gamespot isn't supported yet but I've just put it on my list. Smile

The button issue...
1. imho the button isn't really necessary because for embedding the videos no mycode (hence no button Wink ) is needed. the only mycode in this plugin is for disabling embedding for an url and it's rarely used.
2. I've seen only one plugin so far adding a codebutton, It's complicated with a lot of javascript and doesn't even work in many cases and I haven't figured out a better way yet for adding a button properly.

But maybe in the next version I will include a button graphic and a documentation so anyone who wish can add the button. Smile
(2009-10-02, 12:06 AM)technoman Wrote: [ -> ]the url is not working for mod plugin Sad

Invalid Download
The download you are attempting to download appears to be invalid.
ยป Back

I'm sorry, the update is still awaiting validation (for 3 days now) in the mod section.
If you don't want to wait you can download it here. Smile
still awaiting download from here Smile