MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AutoMedia 4.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2019-03-07, 09:12 AM)doylecc Wrote: [ -> ]It's caused by the update to jQuery 3 in MyBB 1.8.20.
A new version of AutoMedia is ready and I hope I'll be able to upload it later today.

Thank you so much!
Is there any way of disabling the URL preview in posts?
(2019-04-09, 12:29 PM)yulasinio Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any way of disabling the URL preview in posts?

Yes, in template automedia_footer change  
AM_MINIPREVIEW = 1;

to
AM_MINIPREVIEW = 0;
You'r a start doylecc
Sorry if this was covered before, I had a looksy around but couldn't find anything.
@doylecc,

I believe this automatically embeds stuff from facebook, correct? like pages, etc.? if so, has something changed with it? for some reason, we can't link to facebook sites on my forum.
Hi zusammen, nach langer langer Zeit in der ich mit Webseiten und Foren nix zu tun hatte, bin ich nun zurück gekehrt und wollte mir ein neues Forum anlegen, MyBB natürlich wieder. Allerdings, ich hab wieder fast alles im Laufe der Jahre vergessen. Ich weiß nicht ob ich diesen Plugin damals schon benutzt hatte, aber ich weiß eins, er klappt irgendwie nicht.

Habe auf einer anderen Seite folgende Hinweise zur Installation gefunden.

Quote:In "ACP - Tools & Maintenance" a new menu item "AutoMedia" is added, where you can view and manage the installed modules for all supportes sites and file types.

You can enable/disable embedding for every single mediasite and file type. (all are enabled by default)

Allerdings ist da nix, im ACP unter Tools & Maintenance, was mit Automedia zu tun hat. Ich hab die regulären Settings, aber sonst nix. ACP ist standard Theme, nix custom mäßiges. Funktioniert der Plugin derzeit garnicht mehr evtl und ich suche hier was das eh nicht funktioniert ? Mein MyBB hat die aktuelle Version. Runtergeladen hab ich den Plugin hier, auch schon mehrmals verglichen ob bei mir Dateien fehlen, scheint aber alles richtig zu sein. Wieso klappt das nicht ?
I have a question. Is it possible to choose what pages to embedding? For example, If i put form social media like twitter, fb, instagram, etc... make de embed card but for genericpage.com not
Hello,
in my board, the plugin automedia works only in previews. What's wrong?

https://www.kommunalforum.de/Thread-So-f...nhalte-ein
(2019-11-05, 09:53 PM)markein Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
in my board, the plugin automedia works only in previews. What's wrong?

https://www.kommunalforum.de/Thread-So-f...nhalte-ein

Would you please replace your jscripts/automedia/automedia.min.js with the attached file, then refresh your browser cache and see if it works.
It works. Thank you very much!