MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AutoMedia 4.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2009-10-17, 03:44 PM)Tiscan Wrote: [ -> ]Suggestion: There needs to be an option in the ACP for us to disable this inside signatures.
Sounds good, I'll definitely check if it's doable.

(2009-10-18, 06:41 AM)technoman Wrote: [ -> ]can there also be where guests can not see videos

it can Smile

ACP - Configuration - Settings - AutoMedia Global - Enable AutoMedia for Guests?
just set to No.
If possible, can you add IMDB and Youtube HQ support in a future update?
Are you going to add more video url's to this, so far its great feature Wink
(2009-10-21, 04:24 PM)cLutchh Wrote: [ -> ]If possible, can you add IMDB and Youtube HQ support in a future update?
I'll check if IMDB allow embedding their videos. With the next update you'll be able to switch Youtube videos to HD (if available) and fullscreen.

(2009-10-21, 07:29 PM)technoman Wrote: [ -> ]Are you going to add more video url's to this, so far its great feature Wink
I think so. If I stumble upon new video sites or if anyone makes suggestions. Wink
Thanx 4 this plugin can't wait to try it later.
Is there anyway to specify the size? A lot of embedded Swf files seem very small, or cropped - Automedia works perfectly though
Thx for your feedback Smile

@Charnock
You could specify for instance the size of swf files in the plugin file directly by changing the values for width und height. (twice at line 1110)
But of course it effects all embedded swf files.

Unfortunately it's a downside of automatic embedding that since you don't have any mycode tags, you've also no chance to enter a specific size when you're posting the file/video.
Thanks anyway, the plugin does work great though!
I think http://www.movshare.net would be a nice addition to the list.
Thank You for this great plugin.
it will be good to add feature of setting size of flash player for swf files

For example: i embed swf games on my topic but player is small
Super Mario flash game