MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: tag cloud problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello sir i installed tag cloud plugin...The plugin is installed correctly and it is showing tag in all threads but when i click any tag it gives error like this:

Not Found

The requested URL /tags/Horror was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Where is the problem???
.htaccess file?
i have also added the rewrite rul in .htaccess but still same error....Pls tell me where to insert that rewrite code in .htaccess file...I am confused Sad Sad
Put in the end of code. Ask for help in this thread http://community.mybboard.net/thread-55796-page-1.html
@ ecanikajo

The thread u gave is not found....

Kindly someone help me pls...My site is not able to show the correct path of tags cloud...What to do...Sad Sad

Pls someone explain step by step...
Post link of your forum.
here is my forum url:

www.warez-mobile.com

Kindly help me bro....YOu can see all tags below at the end of the index page...

Thank You
Create .htaccess file and insert this code:
    RewriteEngine on
    RewriteRule ^tag/([^/]+)$ tags.php?tag=$1 [L,QSA]
    RewriteRule ^tag/([^/]+)/([^-/]+)$ tags.php?tag=$1&page=$2 [L,QSA]
    RewriteRule ^tag/$ tags.php [L,QSA]
Save file in root forum.
I have added this rule in .htaccess but still the problem is same....There are many rules in my .htaccess file like Google SEO, sitemap, url, and many others...

All are working accept yag cloud rule...Pls pls help me i need this plugin to work correctly....

Thank You
If the problem still appear PM me