MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I NEED HELP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay so first my shoutbox breaks and now it displays loading... forever and now when ever i post there is no little icons (like the image and url thingys) whats going on! HAHA Pretty soon my whole forum is going to break i really need help i don't understand it i didn't touch anything and its just breaking. Please help me.

[attachment=15257]

EDIT: I just found out that when i try to click on smilies it won't let me click! Whats going on! Please help
Um try uninstalling that plugin.
It seems something is interfering with your editor could you list the plugins you have installed as the shoutbox wouldn't be able to achieve something like that.
URL and test account?? Help us help you.
I have alot of plugins installed so it would be hard for me to list them all but if you want i will

@Zash that plugin has been there since the start of my site it has not messed anything up

and Matt http://forums.penhacks.net and you can log in under MyBB and password 123456 it is a regular user
Shows up for me, and clicking the smilies inserts, make sure your browser has javascript turned on.
It does, still doesn't work. I will try in firefox.

EDIT: It kinda works in firefox i guess it is just my internet the strange thing is though that i was doing all this stuff in safari then it stopped working for some reason