MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Table Issues - Please Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm trying to set my postbit tables a little differently, as shown in the screenshot below. The first shot shows how it should look (as it appears on FireFox), and the second shot shows how it looks on all other browsers (bad).

[attachment=15258]

I can't seem to figure out the issue. Here's my code:
<td class="{$altbg}" style="vertical-align:top"><div style="width: auto;float:right;font-style: italic;">{$post['editedmsg']}</div>{$post['posturl']} <span class="smalltext" style="color:#053C84">{$post['postdate']} {$post['posttime']}</span> {$post['iplogged']}
			<div id="pid_{$post['pid']}" style="padding: 5px 0 5px 0;">
				{$post['message']}
			</div>
		{$post['attachments']}
		{$post['signature']}</td></tr><tr>
<td class="{$altbg}" style="vertical-align: bottom;height:20px;">
		<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
			<tr valign="bottom">
				<td align="left" ><span class="smalltext">{$post['button_email']}{$post['button_pm']}{$post['button_www']}{$post['button_find']}</span></td>
				<td align="right">{$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}{$post['button_quote']}{$post['button_multiquote']}{$post['button_report']}{$post['button_warn']}{$post['button_reply_pm']}{$post['button_replyall_pm']}{$post['button_forward_pm']}{$post['button_delete_pm']}</td>
			</tr>
		</table>
	</td>
Is that your postbit template? I would help you but it's easier to do it with live edits rather than looking at the code, posting a suggestion,waiting for a reply, trying to fix it again, posting a suggestion, waiting for a reply...etc
PMed. The skin is private and not ready for the public, that's why I'm not giving live demos.
Well me and Pirata couldn't fix it Sad If anybody who's really good at CSS could take a look at this, I'd GREATLY appreciate it!
Turns out its only possible with solid colors. Oh well, I'll settle with that.
Can't you extend the content? Or just have it stop after the content is finished?
I don't know how to extend the content since the content is dynamic.