MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fanta VS Sunkist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Fanta is better than Sunkist by a long shot. Sunkist has its unique tastes, but Fanta has a more variety of flavors and taste bursts.
(2009-09-12, 08:58 PM)laie_techie Wrote: [ -> ]Sunkist for the added caffeine Wink

Really? I am pretty sure Sunkist in Australia doesn't have caffeine, it's just like a cheap version of fanta...

(2009-09-12, 09:01 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Australian Fanta is the best soft drink I've ever tasted. Last time I was there I had loads of it.

How long ago were you here? I think the recipie changed to include their "5% fruit drink" a little while ago. It is still my favorite soft drink though so you probably are referring to that.
(2009-09-12, 11:28 PM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]How long ago were you here? I think the recipie changed to include their "5% fruit drink" a little while ago. It is still my favorite soft drink though so you probably are referring to that.

Last time was in 2007 but I'd had it on previous visits too, just tastes so nice, better than the crappy Fanta we get here. Must see if I can get some shipped over Toungue
When I was in Europe I remember the Fanter in some places being really watery but some places tasting fairly normal, I can't remember what it was like in England but maybe you can get it from somewhere else in Europe.
(2009-09-12, 09:01 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Australian Fanta is the best soft drink I've ever tasted. Last time I was there I had loads of it.

You never had Orangina, did you?
Orangina is french (asfaik) and really great softdrink Smile
I haven't seen Fanta in any stores in these parts, so it's been over 5 years since I had orange Fanta.
Well, also true with me, I haven't had Fanta in a while, but it's better than Sunkist. Big Grin
Fanta is the most tastiest! Toungue recently had couple of bottles after a long long time.
Pages: 1 2