MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Guest & User Message
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2009-10-29, 05:35 AM)Shemo Wrote: [ -> ]line 16 for me per notepad++ is as follows:

"compatibilty"    => "14*");

I 2nd the option for guests to close this message.

That should be
"compatibilty"    => "14*",

No paren, and the line ends with a comma not a semi-colon. This is the info() array that MyBB uses to generate your plugin's info in the AdminCP plugins page. Just make the edit and it should work fine.
(2009-10-29, 05:50 AM)ralgith Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-10-29, 05:35 AM)Shemo Wrote: [ -> ]line 16 for me per notepad++ is as follows:

"compatibilty"    => "14*");

I 2nd the option for guests to close this message.

That should be
"compatibilty"    => "14*",

No paren, and the line ends with a comma not a semi-colon. This is the info() array that MyBB uses to generate your plugin's info in the AdminCP plugins page. Just make the edit and it should work fine.

If You Do this still you will get the error in index.php in line 25 because he is added a index hook which is also not defined in the plugin, else it is also not required to assign the index hook so i am modified that plugin and it works fine for me in wamp server so download plugin which is attached by me.

Error I Found In The Plugin after edit that line no 16:

Quote:Warning [2] call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, 'show_text_index' was given - Line: 101 - File: C:\wamp\www\inc\class_plugins.php PHP 5.2.8 (WINNT)
File Line Function
[PHP] errorHandler->error
C:\wamp\www\inc\class_plugins.php 101 call_user_func_array
C:\wamp\www\index.php 25 pluginSystem->run_hooks

All Errors Now Fixed Also Still there copyright is present not mine Enjoy
this plugin need a Button for close. (Especially for users part)
(2009-10-29, 12:32 PM)Pars Wrote: [ -> ]this plugin need a Button for close. (Especially for users part)

Yes, I know may be the origional auther will do this i am just rectified the error and some code even there is also 1 bug found when i am used in my site the bug is when u deactivate it it gives an error which i am working to solve it because it does not shows on wampserver also i will try to give that close button before that i need to check vb plugin.

Edit:
Now close image added

screen shot

[Image: 2lsyaf8.jpg]

and please follow the readme.txt file for installation as it requires some css edit
Plugin Updated

Edit: Like Guest Close Button now members close button added
very nice..works fine now.
Thanks but close image is only for Guest?
(2009-10-30, 04:43 AM)Pars Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks but close image is only for Guest?

Ohh sorry i forgot for members give me 1 second i am adding it
Thanks.
What is change the location to display text?
(2009-10-30, 08:36 AM)Pars Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks.
What is change the location to display text?

Sorry i can not get you what u want to say if u need it will scroll in left then it need to edit the plugin because i am edited that plugin tottally if u use 1st plugin which is given by the auther then it will shows at the leftside and from buttom to buttom not from top to buttom i am done that it will shows at right side and from top to button and added a css code to exit that scroll when u will click that cross for that cross i am used a css code which i get from vb scrolling plugin
Hello, I haven't seen the thread because I create it a mounth ago

I want to thank alsofts for the edits, and you for use my plugins
I hope you enjoy Wink

Bye!
Pages: 1 2 3