MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SwimForums.net - Swimming Discussion Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, I just made a new forum called Swim Forums - http://www.swimforums.net

It's for competitive swimmers from around the world to discuss and share different techniques and help each other out to improve their performance in meets and competitions. Hopefully, everybody who joins and posts a little on Swim Forums will learn something new that they can use in the water.

For those of you who aren't competitive swimmers, we still have a Recreational Swimming forum just for you! Discuss different water games and non-intense swimming. Swimming is in fact the best sport for you!

Constructive critisism please Smile
I really like that board stats section. A small change but it looks so much better, takes up less space. Not a huge observation but it stood out for me Toungue Good luck with the forum, sounds like a good idea.
Thanks Matt Smile Yea, the goal was to reduce vertical space. The only problem is once the board gets really big (hopefully Big Grin) it's gonna take up even more space since the members column has less width and I'll have to change it back.

But I got a while before I have to do that :p
Looks nice. Good luck with that, though it is not exactly my topic Toungue
Now that it's been around a while, I'm hoping to get a few more reviews please Smile

Traffic has been slow - advertising to a non-tech savvy niche is soooo tough! I'm currently attempting to secure some affiliations/sponsorships with online swimming stores to hold contests and get more members. I've also initiated an AdWords campaign for more members.
I can only imagine how tough it'd be to try and attract traffic to such a forum, but the theme looks great and very presentable for the kind of forum it is, good luck with it all.
Good luck with getting sponsors ^.^.
Whats the theme?
(2009-12-31, 08:09 PM)tech2game Wrote: [ -> ]Whats the theme?

Swimming? Rolleyes
I guess he wants to know the name of the theme you're using Toungue (which was probably made by you)
Pages: 1 2