MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Some Problems.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First if I try to find someones posts I get this.

Quote:Cristal Designs Forum
Sorry, but no results were returned using the query information you provided. Please redefine your search terms and try again

And can I change members posts and reps. I mean can I trade 1 members posts to others. Me and a friend traded accounts bcz I wanted him to be super admin and the first account but can I change the posts with some files somehow? I want his posts to my old account(now his) and the other way around.

Thnx for ur time ^^
The search issue is a bug that was present shortly after 1.4.8 was released if i remember correctly, redownload the MyBB package, reupload a new copy of ./search.php and it should be OK.

You can change post counts in the ACP, ACP > Users & Groups > Users > **choose user** > Profile > Post Count > however, remember this value may change if you ever run the recount and rebuild tools.

If you want them to be a super admin, you can just add their UID to the super admin section of ./inc/config.php, no need to trade accounts...
Thnx for the search help.
But the other thing, I also want him to be the main admin so I can be undercover member.
So I want him to have the uid=1 account. Can I change users uids?
(2009-09-06, 05:40 PM)MaTu Wrote: [ -> ]Thnx for the search help.
But the other thing, I also want him to be the main admin so I can be undercover member.
So I want him to have the uid=1 account. Can I change users uids?
You can physically change the uid but it isn't recommended because you'd have to change every occurrence of it in the entire database. I'd try and think of another method to do what you want.
Thnx if you come up with anything. Dont over do it tho Smile

If theres no way then just tell me. Big Grin