MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: buffy Vampire slayer 1-7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Springing out of Joss Whedon's Angel: After the Fall story line, novelist Kelley Armstrong (The Summoning) comes aboard to explore the many repercussions following the explosive last issue of Angel dvd: After the Fall. Artist Dave Ross also comes aboard to present the first arc of AFTERMATH wherein we learn who lived, who died, and who will be forever changed from the experience.
Woo Hoo! BtVS talk! lol. My all time fav show. Joss Whedon is a genious. Buffy The Vampire Slayer Seasons 1-7 DVD Boxset, Angel, Firefly... 3 of the best tv shows on television... ever! I'm currently rewatching my Buffy The Vampire Slayer 1-7+ Angel Seasons 1-5. On the 3rd season right now.
Although.. 4th season of Buffy The Vampire Slayer Seasons 1-7 DVD = the greatest. Its like 'The Chamber of Secrets' to Buffy LOL ... just my opinion though.
Woo Hoo! BtVS talk! lol. My all time fav show. Joss Whedon is a genious. Buffy The Vampire Slayer 1-7, Angel seasons 1-5, Firefly... 3 of the best tv shows on television... ever! I'm currently rewatching my Buffy seasons. On the 3rd season right now.
Although.. 4th season of Buffy The Vampire Slayer 1-7+ Angel Seasons 1-5 = the greatest. Its like 'The Chamber of Secrets' to Buffy LOL ... just my opinion though.
Angel seasons 1-5 dvd boxset ranks 403 out of the 18,301 shows on TV.com. The 9,192 users who count themselves as Angel fans have written a total of 568 reviews.A spin off of the popular Buffy the Vampire series. Angel dvd boxsetwas the love interest of Buffy. Angel is cursed to still have his soul and conscious so he is trying to repent for what he feels his evil actions have been over the centuries.