MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Big Mistake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sir,
Today from my cPanel I've deleted the MySQL database & user! After that I started getting an error message Like that:

MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1045 - Access denied for user 'a1631429_forum'@'10.0.0.21' (using password: YES)
Query:
[READ] Unable to connect to MySQL server
Please contact the MyBB Group for support.

Pls help me, I don't wana lose all my data...
how can I my forum working I don't have any backups.
If you've deleted the database, and you don't have a backup, unless your host has one, I'm sorry to say you're screwed Undecided If it's been deleted and nobody has a backup, there's nothing to import to get it back. Ask your host if they have one, hopefully they do.
sorry they don't have too!!! now what to do?
They don't have one?? In that case then there's nothing to revert to so you'll have to start over again... Undecided
i'm finished!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How did you manage to delete the database and the user?? Are you sure the database isn't still there and you've just deleted the user??
i've deleted the whole database...
Double check, go into phpMyAdmin, are there any databases in the list on the left??
it says you must create a db to enter PhPmYadmin...
then i created a db with same name...
but in phpmyadmin i found that "No tables found in database..."
1146 - Table 'a1631429_admin.mybb_datacache' doesn't exist
Now the error message when my board http://iieht.com/forum is opened...
You'll pretty much have to start again then. If it's been deleted and nobody has any backups, there's no way of getting it back.
Pages: 1 2