MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Afresh "New Posts" Icon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, so I love the Afresh theme, and I try changing the "New Posts, No New Posts, and Forum is Locked" Icons, but it won't work. I replaced the Offlock stuff with the new icons I want, but it just doesn't work.
If you're replacing them with images that have the same name and file extension as the default ones, i.e. on.gif, off.gif and offlock.gif, they should update, may need to do Ctrl+F5 to clear your cache.
I did exactly that, but they still don't show up.
What's your URL?? Are you sure you're replacing the images in the ./images/*theme_name*/ folder and not just the ./images/ folder??
Yup, I'm doing exactly that. BTW I have 3 different themes, 2 of them are Afresh.
I made an account for you to go on the UserCP. The Username is Test and the password is Password. http://PokeAlpha.com
Wait, you can also use the Quick Theme thing.
It seems the image path in the theme settings is wrong, which is also why a load of other images don't show up where they're supposed to... it should be images/flame

However, when I go to ./images/flame/bg.png I get a 404, so it looks like those don't exist anyway... make sure the ./images/flame/ folder exists, that the images for this theme are in that location, and that the image path in the theme settings is images/flame

That's for the Darkrai theme btw. Same seems to be true for the Dialga theme, except instead of flame, it should be midnight
Oh, I see what I did. I uploaded the whole Afresh Flame folder, instead of just the flame. Thanks for your help Big Grin.
Yep, that's better Big Grin Glad it's sorted Smile