MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I have G-Mail Invites...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Yeah, I didn't get any invites for probably 2-3 months Sad I wasn't as nice about handing out my invites though because I don't think a stranger should know my e-mail address... not because I'm afraid of being stalked but because I'm afraid of being spammed.
You've got a point, Matt. I don't want to get spammed either. I don't believe in emailing complete strangers for that reason.

If I have spare invites, I guess I'll just save them or something.
How do I join Gmail?
You have to be invited to join e-mail by a friend who is already using Gmail. Some people (besides friends) are offering them, too.
Can I be invited by someone here please?
Read the posts to see what their instructions are. Some want you to e-mail them while others want you to PM them Toungue
I got 6 invites. PM me if you want one.. I'll give 3 away. Smile
Musicalmidget Wrote:I'm not sure how many I have. I click the "Invite a Friend" and it does nothing. Sad

Make sure you dont have a pop-up stopper running Smile
lakings - One has been sent to you from me Big Grin
Dale Wrote:
Musicalmidget Wrote:I'm not sure how many I have. I click the "Invite a Friend" and it does nothing. Sad

Make sure you dont have a pop-up stopper running Smile

I do, but nothing happens even when it's disabled. Toungue

Nevermind, it's worked from the school computers so I'll try from there when I go back next week.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9