MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Awaiting Activation on Dashboard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure if it is a bug. In Dashboard I had "1 Awaiting Activation". I deleted that user, but I still have "1 Awaiting Activation" when I clicked it, I got "No user found." I did use recount, but I still have "1 Awaiting Activation". I am using the latest version. Please advice.
Run this query in phpMyAdmin:

SELECT `uid`, `username` FROM `mybb_users` WHERE `usergroup` = '5' OR `additionalgroups` LIKE '%5%';

If you get any results, you'll know where to look, if there's no results, we'll try something else.
Ran the query and a user found. But why I get "No user found." when I click "1 Awaiting Activation" link in Dashboard? I believe I should be redirected to that user profile when I click that. Plz advice.
They might have the Awaiting Activation usergroup as an additional group... edit that user, make sure they are in the registered usergroup as their primary group, and make sure they don't have Awaiting Activation as an additional usergroup.
Yes, awaiting usegroup is primary and he doesn't have any additional group! Can you check it in your test installation for possible bug?
(2009-09-08, 08:57 AM)nimasdj Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, awaiting usegroup is primary

Well, you can just change their usergroup there... just tested it, the link on the ACP home works OK for me.