MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Avatar Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I CHMODed /uploads/avatars to 777, and in system health it still says to do it.

In the location is system health it doesnt show location path, whats rong? And yes I deleted and re-uploaded /uploads/avatars
(2009-09-08, 09:41 PM)Miley Wrote: [ -> ]I CHMODed /uploads/avatars to 777, and in system health it still says to do it.

In the location is system health it doesnt show location path, whats rong? And yes I deleted and re-uploaded /uploads/avatars

HELP!
(2009-09-08, 09:41 PM)Miley Wrote: [ -> ]I CHMODed /uploads/avatars to 777, and in system health it still says to do it.

HELP!

grrr
I cant be patient, I posted this like almost 24 hours agoo and no one has answered, yet you can answer everyone elses within two seconds time
What's the avatar uploads path set to in the ACP?? Should be ./uploads/avatars
Its blank
Right, that's why it's blank in the System Health then, set it to ./uploads/avatars then and it should work.
LMAO, I need to talk to my admins, they seriously keep changing stuff around they shouldnt -.-
Thnx alot.
Then get admins you can trust.
(2009-09-09, 10:21 PM)JonP Wrote: [ -> ]Then get admins you can trust.

And know what they are doing.
You really shouldn't get admins until the board is stable and you go through daily database backups.