MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How can mod edit post & put yours time stamp.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I will like to know whether mod can edit posts & put your time stamp. I was a member of two forum which were conflicting. My posts were edited by mods or admin & they put time stamp under my name. This was done by a budding forum so that I can be banned or discredited at another forum which was though much established of which I was willing to pay hosting & related costs.

Please reply to this query otherwise I will be discredited forever. Is there any other way to know that I am innocent?
This was done by a forum which is myBB.
Currently it is on .co.cc but I was willing to pay for hosting & make it more famous.
I don't understand what happened at all.
They edited my posts & said another forum a sh****** /bad mentalhealth under its title when I posted another forum link. & put my time stamp thats it.
I want to show a proof that it can be done by admin/mod.
They just click edit down the bottom right of a post just like you do to edit a post and it will automatically say who the last person to edit it was and put their time stamp.
Admin CP->Posting->Show 'edited by' Message for Forum Staff
Do you want to show edited by messages for forum staff when they edit their posts? Yes/No

So yes it is possible for staff edits to be invisible