MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Web Hosting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Website Hosting!

Visit www.auhoster.com today and get GREAT website hosting!!!!

Any questions, feel free to ask !

Smile

Cohen
Umm, they use a Microsoft live email for their email address.
Nothing says "I am new to the hosting game and am trying to find gullible people who will buy hosting on my ridiculously oversold reseller account" more than unlimited hosting plans.

Tell me this honestly, do you have enough resources to cover one of you mini plans without overselling? Or are you being conned yourself into one of those unlimited reseller accounts? News flash, offering unlimited hosting is not sustainable....
I am currently setting up the e-mail accounts as i have had some problems with using outlook.

And yes i am aware of everything like that TimB.
Well you still didn't answer my question.

Also for the interest of people who are looking at your products, what is your server configuration? Do you have a dedicated, VPS or just a shared reseller and what are the specs of your server?
(2009-09-09, 04:31 AM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]Well you still didn't answer my question.

Also for the interest of people who are looking at your products, what is your server configuration? Do you have a dedicated, VPS or just a shared reseller and what are the specs of your server?

Looks like they are using a reseller of SharedLayer.

Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/5.2.9

149 other sites hosted on this server.
Nothing like a hosting company with private whois either, it inspires so much trust in their services.
i would never buy anything from them. looks very unserious.
Scam.
(2009-09-09, 12:46 PM)2KH Wrote: [ -> ]i would never buy anything from them. looks very unserious.
Does everything look unserious to you? Confused
Pages: 1 2 3