MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: This post has been reported plugin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Anyway i can add this text following, to a post that has been reported?

This Post has been reported
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yeah I been thinking about this. It would be useful. I would do it a bit differently though.
The reported text? If it is done, it should be an option to set with html/bbcode whichever is easier.
It's my opinion that it should be an image. Like a red flag that replaces the "report" button.
Well we seem to differ there Toungue I think most people will ingore that, Green or Blue text will stand out, and might stop trolling... A little...
I agree with an image. It should be small though, and the text red and bold.
Looking forward to this.
(2009-09-09, 07:56 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway i can add this text following, to a post that has been reported?

This Post has been reported
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Already done it. Shy

*cough*
Mods site is down... Is it an editable one? And a linky please?
(2009-09-10, 07:57 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]Mods site is down... Is it an editable one? And a linky please?

It's apart of MyNetwork. Shy It has two options (but look the same as the screenshot below); the difference is in See Report text; if you have the advanced report option on, then when you click the link, the information is displayed inline with the post (who reported it, and the reason). Otherwise, it's just a simple link to the modCP reports.

[attachment=15316]
I would prefer mine, is there any way i can do it without MyNetwork? (I don't want it installed on this particular board)
Pages: 1 2 3