MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Show Banner for Guests Only
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to add a banner (image) to the top of the forums (above the breadcrumbs) that will only appear for guests only.

Is this possible with or without a mod?

It would be great without a mod as I would be a great feature for my theme I am creating.

Any help would be great Smile
It's not possible without a mod of some sort, this is the best I can think of: http://mybbsource.com/mods.php?act=view&id=35
Thats a shame would be a great feature.
Can't you place the banner code inside the header_welcomeblock_guest template?
That's a point, you could try it, however I think that would then go inside the grey welcomeblock as opposed to below it.
(2009-09-09, 09:20 PM)Gordie Wrote: [ -> ]Can't you place the banner code inside the header_welcomeblock_guest template?

(2009-09-09, 09:28 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]That's a point, you could try it, however I think that would then go inside the grey welcomeblock as opposed to below it.

How about if I created a seperate <div> in the header_welcomeblock_guest template?

Then I could re-style it with seperate CSS.

That should work right?
Hi all,
i want to know that how to add new banner in header without change the CSS formate.
actually i try but all margin not set as previous one.
so let me know should it possible ??