MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I would really love to find an experienced MyBBer/web coder, to help me on my site :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hiya guys, sorry to make such a weird kinda, blanket request, but I would just be so appreciative of someone who is really quite well versed - or more so than myself - in MyBB, who wouldn't mind giving me a real hand with my forum and getting all the little problems ironed out.. there aren't many but they're really just little niggles, and my members (we are nearing 90 signups and about 12 active members a day which isn't huge but it's quite cool!) and I would be really grateful!

Now, there is a tiny complication here which is the.. contents of the site, it's not very questionable but just a little, nothing to seriously worry about but it may make you raise an eyebrow lol Smile

I did have good reasons for starting it though and myself and certainly the membership are totally sound! Smile

But yeah, I would be so happy to get some help here, and just message here or PM me if you have some time to help out!

Thanks!

Elwave Smile
It would be great if you gave us the board URL. Wink
Best way to sort the problems is to provide the board URL and also list the problems or niggles you have. There are plenty of people here who can help Smile
Ah well that's the thing you see I CAN'T hehe.. due to the questionable board nature I mentioned! So I really need someone who is experienced and helpful, but also somewhat open-minded! lol

I can share it by PM though Smile

EDIT -- Just to add don't worry it really is nothing REALLY bad - it's not illegal or what-have-you, it's just... alternative O.O lol
Send me a PM and I will have a nosey Smile
Wow faster replies on here than on the Ubuntu forums! lol

I'll PM you the URL Smile
Well if you can't post the url or at least the issues we can't really help you on this forum. Dodgy
Are "all the little problems" the ones mentioned in Community Work or is there more that's not been discussed by the members? If you list the chief little problems here we'd get an idea of the level of experience you're looking for. Nobody's going to put their hand up and claim to be an expert.
(2009-09-10, 07:58 PM)cb6 Wrote: [ -> ]Are "all the little problems" the ones mentioned in Community Work or is there more that's not been discussed by the members? If you list the chief little problems here we'd get an idea of the level of experience you're looking for. Nobody's going to put their hand up and claim to be an expert.

hehe well true Smile

At the moment I actually may have some help so I'll see how everything goes, but it's great to have so much interest and so good to know people on here are so helpful!

Thanks a lot guys and I'll keep you posted I'm sure things will be great soon ^_^

El Smile
Hiya, just wanted to bump this as again I've just got... all of around 3, possibly 4 quite small niggling problems, and it would be so awesome if someone is free just to sit down for a little bit and help me fix them! I have quite a few members but bear in mind that the content on this site is (completely legal) but a tiny bit dubious! Smile

Thanks so much and if anyone does want to help we would be very grateful!

Elwave Smile
Pages: 1 2