MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cool Webmaster Talk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Check out my site and post a review.
URL: <url>
Honestly, we have enough webmaster forums as it is..
(2009-09-10, 12:18 AM)Hero Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly, we have enough webmaster forums as it is..

Come'on, we don't need such negative comments like that. One of the new rules is to give constructive criticism, something that the user can build on. That does none of that Wink
(2009-09-10, 12:23 AM)Killswitch2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-09-10, 12:18 AM)Hero Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly, we have enough webmaster forums as it is..

Come'on, we don't need such negative comments like that. One of the new rules is to give constructive criticism, something that the user can build on. That does none of that Wink
Thank you Smile
you're correct Killswitch2.. some guys here are you boastful.. not to mentioned names.. Smile we are here to give suggestion for the site showcase not just cristicise it or even let down the site showcaser.. we are here to help them how to improve their forum.. we all use mybb forum software right? so cheers to all! we are all a team here.. good luck..

While that is a little blunt he is making a valid point.

I don't have any criticism apart from the fact that there already way more webmaster forums than there needs to be and I don't see how you can compete when all I see is a whole heap of empty forums.

Start with some content and go from there.
(2009-09-10, 04:14 AM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]

While that is a little blunt he is making a valid point.

I don't have any criticism apart from the fact that there already way more webmaster forums than there needs to be and I don't see how you can compete when all I see is a whole heap of empty forums.

Start with some content and go from there.

I agree. Not just the designs but the forum content itself.. Smile
I gotta admit, it does look rather astonishing right now, however you need to give something for your members to talk about.
My best advice would be get a theme that isn't made by your competition Rolleyes.
Sites come and go all the time, who knows if your site is the next most popular webmaster forum running MyBB? Keep up your best work, and don't let people take you down saying there are others webmasters forums

(2009-09-12, 06:06 PM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]My best advice would be get a theme that isn't made by your competition Rolleyes.

LOL Toungue That too...
Pages: 1 2