MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FireForums - [Prize] Referral Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: signature.png]

Fireforums is 14 days old and we have to celebrate this big event! We have reached:

Our members have made a total of 720 posts in 104 threads.
We currently have 38 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, Hero
The most users online at one time was 21 on 09-03-2009 at 01:24 AM

So as you might figured out because of the title FireForums is holding an referral contest! The person with the most referrals will win some prices!

Prices:
First:
  • Free cPanel hosting with 3GB space and 6GB bandwidth!
  • Contributor rank!
  • Advertisement slot
Second:
  • Contributor rank!
Third:

Hosting Details:
Your website will be hosted on a semi-dedicated server provided by Cactus. The semi-dedicated server has two i7s in it, with a Xen put in to it to isolate different user groups so that if one container goes down, only a smaller user group is effected. In conclusion the server has two i7s 12gb ram, in each machine it is 1gb ram and their is enough ram for everybody!

Your websites will be hosted on a separate server from the one FireForums is on and will be the only one on the server except for winpulse.net.

Some other features you will get:
* cPanel 11 & Fantastico Script Installer
* your.fireforums.co.cc sub-domain!
* MySQL 5 & PHP 5
* 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
* Microsoft FrontPage Extensions
* Unlimited FTP accounts
* Unlimited Email accounts
* Unlimited MySQL databases
* Unlimited Addon/Parked/Subdomains

Contributor Details:
The winner(s) will have 3 months Contributor rank status and get full excess to the special Contributor features.

Advertisement Spot Details:
The winner will get a 1 month advertisement slot which will be located in the header on the left of the Twitter logo.

Rules:
  • Contributors get a +3 referral head start!
  • Contest will end on 9/23/2009! Any referrals after that date will not be counted!
  • You will need at least 10 posts to participate
  • One referral per IP!
  • No cheating! - For god-sake please use common sense on this one Wink.
  • Have fun!

If you would like to become a Contributor please send me an PM, note I have the right to edit the rules at any time!

How to play:
It is quite simple you can either refer a person via e-mail or by giving them your unique registering link that will give you a referral point whenever someone registers with your link.

You can refer a person by going to User CP -> Miscellaneous -> Refer A Member or you can click this link: Refer Form. Note that on the Refer form it states your unique referring ID for example mine is:

http://fireforums.co.cc/member.php?actio...me=Zomaian

Whenever I give that link to someone and someone registers I get one point! You can follow your referral points by going to your profile which should show you the amount of referrals you have under your reputation points.

You can also view our referral statistics by going to the Referral Toplist.

Note: My referral points do not count! Everyone including staff is able to join the contest as long as you have 10 points and your username is not Zomaian Toungue. If you got any questions, suggestions, or concerns feel free to tell me!
Hmm, sounds like a good idea. Count me in! I will get the 10 posts quickly tomorrow and start my job. Wink Right now I've got to go to sleep. ;P
Sounds excellent, Good night!
No refferal links..

Also, good idea.
What do you mean t0m?
From the hosting, no refferal links on the Mybboard. Do you have the easy refer system?
(2009-09-10, 07:54 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]From the hosting, no refferal links on the Mybboard. Do you have the easy refer system?

Referral links are actually built into mybb they just aren't given to you Toungue.
I know, i like the plugin better though.
Yea I am using Easy Refer 2
what's with fireforums? it's offline few days already
Pages: 1 2