MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: logging in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm testing the forum in my local network. However, for some reason, the forum doesn't log me in. In there a way to fix this? Everytimes after logging, it still shows me as a guest.

Another thing is, is there a way to remove the constant login in the admin control panel area? It is kind of annoying.

Thanks~!
Try clearing your cache I guess. And you only have to login once untill you close the browser you are using I believe.
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-42123.html

Got to love these great things called Important threads(stickied threads) at the top of the thread listings.
(2009-09-10, 01:59 AM)px_yeap Wrote: [ -> ]Another thing is, is there a way to remove the constant login in the admin control panel area? It is kind of annoying.

People seem to ask about that as if it's meant to do that Undecided It's caused by the same thing as the other login issue, the thread NetSage linked to will sort it out.
thanks! man, it took me so many days to try to come to this web site! I kept getting the link broken message!!!