MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme Error [HELP]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm here again...
The following errors were encountered:

* MyBB could not find the theme with the file you uploaded. Please check the file is the correct and is not corrupt.

I have uploaded all the folder to ./forums/images but it isn't working.
Help me!
How are you adding the theme? Are you giving it the location of the xml or uploading it through the admincp?
I uploaded all the folder (blackevo4) with the images into the ./forums/images.
Them I went into the AdminCP and "Import Theme" them I selected the .xml and I got this errors...
I tested more 4 themes and always got it.
Make sure it has </theme> at the end of the xml file.
Yes... It have!
I'll re-download it.

@EDITED:
It didn't work! AAAAA
SO... Nothing I can do?
Also I got this message when I tried to open the file on my PC: (language: Portuguese)
[Image: errorgk.png]
This message say anything about this:
The following errors were encountered:

* MyBB could not find the theme with the file you uploaded. Please check the file is the correct and is not corrupt.
Maybe you can translate that message, as I don't speak Portuguese Smile
=D
It says that the windows can't find the ....\blackevo4-theme.xml and says also it may be corrupted. I tried to open with DreamWeaver CS3.
Also... This problem can be into the sql? in any tabble?
If it says it is corrupt, try downloading the theme again.
I have already did it... all themes that I try to import I get this error...
I'm getting crazy!
What's the error you posted that comes up? Most of us don't speak Portuguese.

Have you tried uploading it via ftp then giving mybb the xml location instead of just uploading it from your computer through the browser.

Have you tried a different browser? What OS are you using? have you tried a different computer?
Pages: 1 2