MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: After converting from vB, wrong number of unapproved posts is shown
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the admin CP, it's saying that I have 37 posts unapproved, when in fact I have none unapproved - why is it doing this? I just converted from vBulletin to MyBB, and I need some help with this.
Have you run the Recount and Rebuild tools in the ACP?? Are you sure there's nothing in the moderation queue in the ModCP or ACP?? If there's nothing in those queues, and recounting and rebuilding doesn't fix it, run these queries separately in phpMyAdmin:

SELECT COUNT(*) AS UnnapprovedPosts FROM `mybb_posts` WHERE `visible` = '0';
SELECT COUNT(*) AS UnnapprovedThreads FROM `mybb_threads` WHERE `visible` = '0';
SELECT COUNT(*) AS UnnapprovedPostsInThreads FROM `mybb_threads` WHERE `unapprovedposts` != '0';
SELECT COUNT(*) AS UnnapprovedPostsInForum FROM `mybb_forums` WHERE `unapprovedposts` != '0';
SELECT COUNT(*) AS UnnapprovedThreadsInForum  FROM `mybb_forums` WHERE `unapprovedthreads` != '0';

Check your table prefix is correct first. Some of those might be counting the same thing but anyway, if any of those return any results, we'll know there's something in the database that's marked as unnapproved.
Thanks Matt, the queries fixed it.