MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: why do i get that page?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, I haven't been active much lately, so I haven't updated my mybb (qnhl.com) for a year or so since the forum is going well and I haven't busy with other work and study.

But today, with no warning, when I was checking the forum, I get a page with all warnings on it:

Quote:Warning: main(/home/.espanta/aboujouj83/qnhl.com/forum/mybb_102/Upload/polls/booth.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/aboujouj83/qnhl.com/forum/mybb_102/Upload/index.php on line 27

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/.espanta/aboujouj83/qnhl.com/forum/mybb_102/Upload/polls/booth.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/aboujouj83/qnhl.com/forum/mybb_102/Upload/index.php on line 27

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/aboujouj83/qnhl.com/forum/mybb_102/Upload/index.php on line 442

It looks like the polls are not working. Any idea why and how to solve it?

thanks,
GSA
:| If 102 means 1.0.2 then that's years old, it isn't supported here, we have absolutely no idea what might be wrong, you'll have to upgrade to get any help.
Umm...1.0.2? MyBB is at 1.4.08 right now. You might want to upgrade ASAP...