MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: not able to add attachments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi i'm not able to add any attachments in my forum ... if i add somethni and click the add attachment button nothin is getting added.... i've properly chmodded the uploads folder ... can anyone help me out ???Huh
So ./uploads/ is CHMOD to 777?? What's the uploads path setting in the ACP set to??
Did you change the size in the ACP to the write one, ore your hosting does not support to upload big attachments? see ACP what is the max post size and upload size?
(2009-09-11, 03:22 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]So ./uploads/ is CHMOD to 777?? What's the uploads path setting in the ACP set to??

it's set to ./uploads ..... and yes it's chmoded to 777 only .... my forums path is www.studentsfox.com/forums so will i have to change it to /forums/uploads .... but the avatars uploading is working properly ....

(2009-09-11, 03:41 PM)inbetwee Wrote: [ -> ]Did you change the size in the ACP to the write one, ore your hosting does not support to upload big attachments? see ACP what is the max post size and upload size?

i'm not able to upload even small files as small as 100 kb