MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Php Userbar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does anybody know where i can get a php dynamic userbar for free.

It must display the username and posts

Example:
"userbar.php?uid=1"

Ive seen it all over but cant find where to get it.... Smile
I have one at console world but its not free. Anyway, I guess this should be in the requests forum or support. You're not requesting a service or job not related to MyBB
oh ok, when i know the answer would probably be no but... can you posts a tutorial on the basics of making the script you have Big Grin
It's a simple script, if I posted the basics I'd be sharing the script lol
lol, ok, i know how to make the script as i have looked at the mybbsig script on mybb central, however i dont know how to make it show the user details like how many posts and their username Smile
MyBB Central has one I believe. Subscriptions are $5/Year.
No, it has a statistics signature, not a user bar
(2009-09-12, 11:36 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]No, it has a statistics signature, not a user bar

Yes, I know how to make them image from a php script, just not how to get the user stats in....
Here is one for free, thanks to querschlaeger

Click here http://community.mybboard.net/thread-52816.html
He doesn't want a statistics signature, he wants a user bar.
@tommykent1210:
$query = $db->simple_select('users', 'username,usertitle,postnum', 'uid=\''.intval($mybb->input['uid']).'\'');
$user = $db->fetch_array($query);
This would get the fields 'username', 'usertitle' and 'postnum' for the selected user.
They can be accessed from $user['username'] or $user['usertitle'] or $user['postnum']
Pages: 1 2