MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: chatitup.co.cc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Domain Lagoon supposedly hands out free domains by completing offers. I think they're a scam...right?
(2009-09-12, 01:00 AM)Hero Wrote: [ -> ]Domain Lagoon supposedly hands out free domains by completing offers. I think they're a scam...right?

No, they're actually legit. I used to get domains from them.
(2009-09-12, 12:40 AM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-09-12, 12:34 AM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]No co.cc is a good domain. They're worthless.

Greed. .com would be .im maybe. .info even would be better.

Pretty much sums it up.

(2009-09-12, 12:59 AM)Hero Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I think Zash has good service, but sadly, I am a minor and I don't know how to make money online....;(

This will solve your problem: http://community.mybboard.net/thread-532...#pid376904
(2009-09-12, 01:00 AM)Hero Wrote: [ -> ]Domain Lagoon supposedly hands out free domains by completing offers. I think they're a scam...right?

Most are a scam or have lots of hidden fees or requirements. And most offers you need to complete are either frauds, phishers, or require cash or for you to enter a credit card (which could be result in theft).

Regardless, I'm a minor too, and I have no problem with getting domain names (I probably own around 30 right now).
(2009-09-12, 01:14 AM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-09-12, 12:40 AM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-09-12, 12:34 AM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]No co.cc is a good domain. They're worthless.

Greed. .com would be .im maybe. .info even would be better.

Pretty much sums it up.

(2009-09-12, 12:59 AM)Hero Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I think Zash has good service, but sadly, I am a minor and I don't know how to make money online....;(

This will solve your problem: http://community.mybboard.net/thread-532...#pid376904

What do you mean by 'local service station' kinda like Wal Mart? Won't my parents ask why? I'll say "To buy a domain and hosting"? Lol
(2009-09-12, 01:17 AM)Hero Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean by 'local service station' kinda like Wal Mart? Won't my parents ask why? I'll say "To buy a domain and hosting"? Lol

I think you guys call them gas stations but yeah corner stores will probably have them like spar (if you have those) and I suppose Wal Mart has them but we don't have Wal Mart in Australia so I don't know. Just go for a walk one day and buy it yourself.

I also bet if you explained yourself properly your parents wouldn't mind anyway and in fact probably encourage you.
They do have it. I get them from there.
And they might not ask dude.
(2009-09-12, 01:26 AM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]They do have it. I get them from there.
And they might not ask dude.

To clarify, your referring to the prepaid credit cards and are saying they are available from Wal Mart right?

Looks like your problem is solved Hero Wink
Ha ha, no I've got a better solution from Zash (Leon) I'm going to start a posting service on Net Builders.
Okay. But Yes they do. I get em. They don't ask. One of the managers, noticed i was getting less one month xD
Pages: 1 2