MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: mail verification not working :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hiee tell friends.....my users not going verification mails....i m activating manually for themm....Sad...thnk in advance...

plzzz help me out... now i have taken the option for the users mail activation... so after regestering users r geting login... so more spam users are coming like dis... so i want mail verification... plzzzzz help me friends.....thank u so much in advance......
Is it only the activation emails, or are all emails not being sent?
(2009-09-12, 04:31 AM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]Is it only the activation emails, or are all emails not being sent?

i have tested now only this one activation mails sir... so and i want one more is how to send bulk mail to all members if any new article posted....thnk u in advance
Have you tired different email domains when registering?? @googlemail.com, @hotmail.com, @yahoo.com etc etc...
i have registerd with yahoo mail and gmail to test... no verfication mail is der in my inbox or spam.... whts the prblem friends... so if i had dis option works well.. for me its better.. bcoz so many spam users are coming n posting unwanted posts... so i can stop dis.. if it works.. i have registerd in mybbcentral... in dat also same type... verfication mail came to my mail box within seconds friend... den wts the problem.. tell... plzzz thank u all in advance....
Check the forum's mail log in the ACP. Looks like either the mail settings of your board or of your server are not set correctly.
(2009-09-12, 04:52 PM)MarkusK Wrote: [ -> ]Check the forum's mail log in the ACP. Looks like either the mail settings of your board or of your server are not set correctly.

what are that settings friend... plzz tell..... am i looosing so many users by this... they are not geting activation mail... i too tested.. with registering.. no mail is coming... i have checked my spam box too.... plzz telll seeing in ur mail setings.. i will folow that... thank u in advance.......
what friends.... is this issue wen will be solved.... plzzz help me friends.. thank u allllllllllllllllllll