MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Colour scheme?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Trying to get a psd for a fansite Toungue But they have jumped from soft rock (Demo album) punk. Heavy punk, religous punk (Yes they did...) back to rock. rock/punk mix with cryptic lyrics. And then heavy again, then digitalized alot. Then acoustic, folky. And thats not counting Teppai or Dustins side projects. So i don't want to update it everytime they change.
(2009-09-12, 04:22 AM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]What does red and green look like to you?

It's not that they look like different colours, they just both look the same. I know people have trouble understanding that but consider looking at two things that are both red (for example) but then knowing that one or both might be green Toungue

I can usually tell them apart if one is for example a light shade and the other is dark, I don't know why this makes it easier. I probably have more trouble though with "sub" colours of red and green rather than the pure colours. For example I normally can't tell the difference between bright orange and lime green.

Odd concept I know :p
looks good to me and the link works fine.
Forgot about this, anyone else think the second block of colours would be a good idea?
I've always wanted to see what it's like to be colourblind for a day.
You guys know we are all terrible Topic Hijackers :p
T0m, you've already said that they change genres more times than I have a bath*, so you shouldn't really stick with just one album's colour scheme.

My suggestion is to find a good balance between the colours - make the base a cool grey, then have dashes of the colour rather than blocks. Stray away from red/green colour schemes, simply because it does make up the majority of colour blindness (for Matt, on a training course I went on they had special glasses that we had to wear for the day that made your eyes colour blind!).

For any concept, see what it looks like from a colour blinded person's outlook: http://www.vischeck.com/
Thanks tomm for just throwing it in my face Toungue. All the red/green ones look the same as the original for me Dodgy. And, there is no 3!
Thanks Tomm Big Grin
Pages: 1 2