MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: problems with Czech language
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. I am from Slovakia, so I can not speak English very well. I made my forum, but I have problems with Czech language.
When come to me private message so it looks like this:
[Image: obr185901_PM.JPG]
When I click on "{4}" it writes me error="Chybná SZ" but when I go to PM menu, it is good.

And the second problem is, that when I click on user name there is his status what he do. When I click on topic which he read it writes me error="Zadané téma neexistuje"
[Image: obr185902_error.JPG]
When I go in menu on this topic, it is there.

And also one problem where can I disable for users change Custom User Title? I want that only administrator and moderators can change this user title.
Thank you very much for your answers
Greetings
Michal
Looks like you language files are not correct. Do you use the latest version?

What does "Zadané téma neexistuje" mean?

Quote:And also one problem where can I disable for users change Custom User Title? I want that only administrator and moderators can change this user title.
That's one part of the user permissions. Something like "Can user custom user title" I think...
Yes, PM bar issue is because the language pack hasn't been updated to 1.4.8, you should contact the author about it.
Thank you for your answers Smile
Please has anybody contact to author of Czech language? Or please can somebody send me this new Czech language pack on my mail: [email protected]
And I can not find anywhere where disable for users change Custom User Title Sad
I searched in settings everywhere but I did not find it Sad
Please write me answer Smile
Thank you very much for your answers Smile
If you can upload the global.lang.php of the Czech language pack to here I'll try and fix it for you.

For user titles, go to ACP > Users & Groups > Groups > **choose group** > Options > Edit Group > Users and Permissions > Can use custom user titles? > *untick*
(2009-09-12, 05:50 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]For user titles, go to ACP > Users & Groups > Groups > **choose group** > Options > Edit Group > Users and Permissions > Can use custom user titles? > *untick*
Thank you very much it is ok Smile I am sorry that I can not find it Blush

Here you can download file global.lang.php It is in folder inc
http://leteckaposta.cz/865407027
Thank you very much for your help, if you can make it, please send it to me repaired on my mail: [email protected]
Thanks once more Smile
Please nobody can help me with the language? Sad
Sorry for the delay... try this file:
[attachment=15369]