MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Solved - Upgrade Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
* I upgraded from 1.4.6 to 1.4.8 using the upgrade script. I did not get any errors during upgrade. Verified I have a "lock" file. CHMOD'd the config file to 755. Went to log in to the admin CP and I got this error:
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class page in /homepages/17/XXXXXXXXXX/htdocs/MommyForums/admin/styles/default/style.php on line 94
* http://www.mommy-forums.com/admin/index.php
* Upgrade from 1.4.6 to 1.4.8
* Sorry - never made a test and can't get in to make one now.
* Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class page in /homepages/17/XXXXXXXXXX/htdocs/MommyForums/admin/styles/default/style.php on line 94

I'm guessing my theme isn't compatible with 1.4.8, but how do I fix it if I can't get in?
There's no need for config.php to be 755, it's an unnecessary risk, 644 or even 444 is fine.

The ACP theme hasn't changed between versions, have you tried just reuploading the admin folder and all it's contents??
(2009-09-12, 08:17 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]There's no need for config.php to be 755, it's an unnecessary risk, 644 or even 444 is fine.

The ACP theme hasn't changed between versions, have you tried just reuploading the admin folder and all it's contents??

Holy smokes - gotta love responses that fast!! I knew there was a reason I went with MyBB!!

I'll try that and let you know.

Thanks so much for being so quick!
That did it ~ Thanks again!!