MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom Pages?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to make my own custom pages like example YOURNAME.php for mybb so its integrated with theme of my forum. Is this possible?

EDIT: I am going to be using custom things for it so yeah I dont want to use mybb system for it
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-6615.html
Also we have a plugin...
@EDITED:
LOL... Same time!
There is a plugin to make your own custom pages, also check the link above that has already been posted.
Does that plugin accept php pages? I need to add customfuncytions onto my page
You can put PHP into the file because it's a PHP file, yes. The template works the same as any other template, HTML only.
(2009-09-14, 09:16 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]You can put PHP into the file because it's a PHP file, yes. The template works the same as any other template, HTML only.
thats my issue I need to add php into it....... Thats why if I want to know how would I make my own YOURNAME.php page
(2009-09-15, 08:19 PM)arberb Wrote: [ -> ]Thats why if I want to know how would I make my own YOURNAME.php page

By using the tutorial above...?? Undecided I'm not really following what the issue is, if you follow that tutorial, you can add all the PHP you want to the file... you can put something like {$variable} into the template if you define what $variable is before you eval the template if that's what you're getting at...
(2009-09-15, 08:19 PM)arberb Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-09-14, 09:16 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]You can put PHP into the file because it's a PHP file, yes. The template works the same as any other template, HTML only.
thats my issue I need to add php into it....... Thats why if I want to know how would I make my own YOURNAME.php page
You need to make a YOURNAME.php and upload it to your host them go into Templates and Style and make a new page with the same name as the .php file (YOURNAME).
And your page will work like this:
http://yoursite.com/forum/YOURNAME.php