MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: installing problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello

i m installing the script again in my other root directory but i m facing problem in that.

when i open my site,it displays blank.may be i done something wrong in installing.

anybody plz tell me that if i m wrong in

my website address is mysite.com

Forum URL (No trailing slash): mysite.com
Website URL: http://mysite.com
Cookie Domain: .mysite.com
Cookie Path:

cookie path is blank

thank you
You need to give us the actual URL to your forum
Yes, I'm really not sure what you expect us to be ale to tell you without a URL. mysite.com is useless.
Perhaps he's speaking figuratively, and so if in fact that WAS his site, the cookie path should be blank, correct?
They said it displays blank, doesn't sound like anything to do with cookies at all, we need to see it to be able to say anything. Your cookie path should never be blank though, should be at least a / but it doesn't sound like it's related to a blank page...
Yeah. :/

Also, Matt, could you help me in my thread please?
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-56447.html

I can't for the like of me figure out what's wrong, or if it's just me.
Please don't cross post, it really isn't necessary. We answer threads when we can.
(2009-09-13, 09:15 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]They said it displays blank, doesn't sound like anything to do with cookies at all, we need to see it to be able to say anything. Your cookie path should never be blank though, should be at least a / but it doesn't sound like it's related to a blank page...

i tried to put config.php as blank and then i tried to install it by putting / in cookie path but it still showing me blank page.

i moved all files from my old directory root to my new root and also changed config.php as blank and tried to install it but it shows me blank page when i open site.
You can't have config.php blank, your forum wouldn't work, not sure where you've got that from... anyway, as I said, the blank page won't be anything to do with the cookies at all... can we actually have your URL now instead of just mysite.com?? It'll be a lot easier if we can see it to test things...
can i pm u the url?

and can u plz tell me how to write in

Forum URL (No trailing slash):

Website URL:

if suppose my site url is google.com

i dont know the exact way to write in that

thank you
Pages: 1 2