MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Pdf Mykod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
classid is a deprecated attribute, useless since html5
(2022-01-25, 02:53 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]classid is a deprecated attribute, useless since html5

Thank You for Support Crazycat, i am try to embebed .PDF files Attachment in Post to Display in a Post...

I have tried several codes and have not been able to find the solution...  could you give me a guide to mycode and embebed pdf files?

i will try with classid and and without the code classid but the .PDF not display in post embebed.

I have searched tutorials and mycode in the community MyBB but I can't find the solution.

Quote:<object type="application/pdf" data="$1" width="800" height="600"><param name="src" value="$1"><embed src="$1" width="500" height="400" /><noembed><a href="$1" target="_blank">$1</a></noembed></object>

That its the File i am try to Embebed MyCode

Quote:[pdf]https://pinostudio1.com/tauro.pinostudio1.com/FileManager/POPOL-VUH.pdf[/pdf]

Thanks in Advance for Support
It works for me, check with developper tools if it's not a security trouble.
Note that you must have a pdf reader on your computer which can act as plugin. I didn't try without Acrobat Reader
<param name="src" value="$1">

Change to:

<param name="src" value="$1" />

The parser validation in 1.8.27 requires tags to be closed properly.
I'm using 1.8.27 on my dev/test and no trouble without the parser Smile
But I agree that having a strict html is better
Thank you so much to Matt and Crazycat for Support +1

The solution whats Matt Write:

Change to:

Quote:<param name="src" value="$1" />

Now can post .PDF Cool

MyBB excellent software and support, thank you very much.

my website is getting better every day.

Little by little... I'm learning and improving Big Grin

Muchas Gracias por el Soporte Matt and Crazycat

Cool
(2022-01-25, 03:56 PM)DiegoPino Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you so much to Matt and Crazycat for Support +1

The solution whats Matt Write:

Change to:

Quote:<param name="src" value="$1" />

Now can post .PDF Cool

MyBB excellent software and support, thank you very much.

my website is getting better every day.

Little by little... I'm learning and improving Big Grin

Muchas Gracias por el Soporte Matt and Crazycat

Cool

I tried this but the thread forcefully downloads the file instead of viewing. Sorry to dig up this old thread but anyway to fix it? I want the PDF to be shown in the Post/Thread itself, not download it.
Pages: 1 2