MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Paid] Looking for a good mybb theme designer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, i looking for a good mybb theme designer, that can help me design a very nice theme for my PSP forum. Smile

Type of Graphic: theme
Link to Forum (if necessary): http://www.sgpspclub.com
Forum Software (if applicable): mybb 1.4.8
Colours: black and orange
Text Preference (if applicable): Main Title "Singapore's Playstation Portable Forum" and a slogan that is in smaller font "Singapore PSP Discussion Forum". (if possible, help me add a PSP pic)
Size: size of current image or a little bigger would be fine
Timeframe:ASAP
Payment/Offer in return (if applicable): Payment will Would be discussed privately (you can pm me to ask for my msn)
Method of Payment: Paypal.

And for the last thing: I want some sort of PSP type graphic in the logo. You can even put a few graphics if you want to as long as they are not animated but PSP graphics. Please use your imagination and be as professional as possible! Thank you in advance
I'm open to doing this however I am finishing up one theme right now and beginning to work on a new one (For Someone else). I can place you 3rd on my waiting list.
Zynge combo/Combus Best three. JonP also has some good work.
I would highly recommend Combus!
I recommend Lunty.

I would do it but...idk too lazy to do the money transaction and etc.
I would recommend Scoutie(cause he's awesome =P) or Zynge.
Ill do one and see if you like it so far.
The psp scene is dieing, I don't recommend you to start a forum ONLY about PSP.
There are already big communitities about PSP (www.psp-hacks.com for example), qj.net (other consoles as well), dcemu, etc.
This is my point of view, you can just skip my post and invest on the forum but I wouldn't do that if I were you
Combus, Combus and... Combus.
I'm open, if you're interested.
Pages: 1 2