MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ScribbleTalks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
An old user of MyBB is back!

I've noticed people often ask how the said forums are unique and what they have to offer when being showcased. How is mine unique? Read on! =D

ScribbleTalks is a web forum, powered by MyBB obviously, that attempts to centralise fans of the new DS game, Scribblenauts so they can all share maps and discuss aspects of the game in one place. Talks rhymes with nauts, get it? No other web forum with the same goal exists yet.

http://www.scribbletalks.co.cc/

So basically, please join if you're interested in this currently hyped game that is set to come out tomorrow in NA.

I fail in the graphics department and I would really appreciate it if someone could design a theme based around Scribblenauts; not that I actually expect anyone willing to spend their time just for me. My current theme, by Scoutie44, looks okay but a Scribblenauts theme would really help attract visitors.
Nice, that kind of very specific topic is good because you can offer something that is not covered anywhere else. I don't really think the theme suits though (but I don't know what the game is like so maybe it does).

Also some content and posts would help a lot to gain members, as always I would get a TLD if you can.
(2009-09-14, 12:16 PM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]Nice, that kind of very specific topic is good because you can offer something that is not covered anywhere else. I don't really think the theme suits though (but I don't know what the game is like so maybe it does).

Also some content and posts would help a lot to gain members, as always I would get a TLD if you can.

Thank you for the reply. I am considering purchasing a TLD when my forums actually show reasonable amount of success. I don't like wasting money you see. =P

I understand I should try to build some content and members which is what I'm working on now. I posted the forums here to see if anyone was interested for starters. Wink