MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error Upload Avatar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! I explained my problem. Today I finally managed to migrate the forum to another host, after solving many problems is one that is not how to fix it.

It has happened is that almost all the avatars of users do not appear. I have also tried to upload a new avatar and it gives me error, just tells me this:

"The rise of the file failed. Select a valid file and try again."

Folder Upload / avatar / have permission 777, so you should not give problems ... Where can be the problem?

Here I leave a picture with the error:

http://i25.tinypic.com/2zh1dhi.jpg
Well, that isn't a known language error in MyBB - yeah I know you've translated it from the screenshot, but I don't know what the original language string was... Confused

My only thought on this would be that the file you tried to upload has broken a rule somewhere; either it's the wrong image type (some forums might not allow .png, for example) or it could be the wrong size, and your host isn't capable of dealing with the upload.

Are you sure that there are actually avatar pictures on the ./upload/ folder? What is the path of the image from the user? (Right-click on the missing picture, then view properties)...
Already been settled, thanks: D! The problem was that no permits had configured it, I went up the folder, change the permissions and now works correctly